Cloud 9 Spa
Cloud9 Spa on Carnival Cruises
The Cloud9 Spa is the perfect place to unwind and relax while cruising the high seas. This onboard spa offers a range of luxurious treatments that will leave you feeling pampered and rejuvenated. They offer everything from massages to facials and body wraps.
But that’s not all! You can also enjoy a variety of special spa experiences like the thermal suite, which includes a sauna, steam room, and thalassotherapy pool. And for those looking to get some exercise, the Cloud9 Spa also offers fitness classes, personal training sessions, and a gym with state-of-the-art equipment.
So if you’re looking to indulge in a little self-care while on your Carnival cruise, be sure to check out the Cloud9 Spa. Your mind, body, and spirit will thank you!
Cloud9 Spa services are available to those over the age of 18.
Cloud 9 Spa is available on the following ships
Once you have your deposit paid on your cruise and are registered online, you can view details under your cruise manager and book spa treatments under your cruise manager. Click on “Spa & Salon Services”. Only those spa services relevant to your cruise will be displayed.
Pricing for spa treatments may vary depending on appointment time. Certain services may be offered at value pricing while the ship is in port.
Once you select your spa treatment, the price is locked in at the time of pre-purchase. Full credit card payment is due at time of booking.
Pre-purchase of spa treatments is available up to 3 days prior to your sailing. After the online pre-purchase cut off, you may purchase spa treatments once on the ship.
Due to availability, Carnival suggests ordering spa services in advance so you’re not disappointed once you’re on board.
Cloud9 Spa features & facts
The 2 deck (3 on Sunshine) spa area is a 40,000ft² and is one of the largest spa areas at sea. With exclusive staterooms, an extensive range of top-quality facilities, serene and elegant setting, uniquely special treatments and traditional massages featuring acupuncture, body wraps, slimming treatments, facials, tooth whitening, special spa packages, water therapies, fitness classes, and private spaces for relaxation.
The Thermal Suite has four heat therapy chambers using dry and wet heat.
The dry heat uses Laconium which is a Finnish sauna-like chamber, which induces stress reducing body circulation at a temperature around 131°F and the Tepidarium is a relaxation area with heated loungers with temperatures around 100.4°F.
The wet-heat Caldarium is an Oriental steam bath, with a temperature around 104-112°F . There’s also an Aroma Steam Bath with herbal steam and odors such as cinnamon, orange or apple, with a temperature of between 104-112°F
There are a total of 17 beauty and treatment rooms among which are the “Rasul Bath” (Splendor only, various mud treatments), “7th Heaven” which is a relaxation room, “Nirvana” and “Utopia” (for VIP couples, private treatment suites with whirlpools), one room configured for wheelchair access, and the “Serenity” area (outdoor, adults-only with luxurious chaise lounges.)
The beauty salon is full service, offering hair styling, coloring, manicures, pedicures, massages and facials.
The fitness center offers Yoga, Pilates, and Thai Chi classes
Tip: You can significantly lower the cost of your Cloud 9 experience by booking treatments while your ship is in port.
Cloud9 Spa cabin perks
- Priority spa reservations (made by 6pm on embarkation day)
- Private access to the spa via a spiral staircase/glass elevator
- Unlimited access to the Thalasso pool, the 4 rooms in the Thermal Suite and the Fitness area
- Extras such as (upgraded) spa stateroom amenities and complimentary fitness classes (2 per person)
- The Spa package includes the following amenities: Elemis Spa products (shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and body lotion, and one soap disk), pillow spray, spa towels, terry bathrobes and slippers for use during your voyage. Elemis is a leading British luxury brand for anti-aging products and professional spa therapies with over 1,200 salons and spas around the world.
- 2 fitness classes per person (yoga or Pilates). These are normally $12/each
- Only the first and second guest in each cabin will receive the access/amenities. The third and fourth guests in the spa stateroom are not entitled to the spa access/amenities
- If a guest is upgraded into a Cloud 9 Spa cabin, they won’t be eligible for the additional amenities
- The Carnival Cloud 9 Spa age policy states that guests must be at least 18 years old to utilize all of these facilities. The age policy for using the services provided in the beauty salon and fitness center requires the guest to be at least 13 years old or older and accompanied by a parent/guardian.
The Cloud 9 Spa balcony will cost you only about $50 more per person compared to regular balconies. The majority of reviewers like these cabins for 3 main features; they’re quieter, prettier décor and exclusive access to the facilities.
We highly recommend
Are you planning a trip but worried about unforeseen events ruining your plans? Look no further than InsureMyTrip.com! Their website offers a comprehensive range of travel insurance options to protect you against unexpected trip cancellations, medical emergencies, lost baggage, and more. Compare and choose from their top-rated providers to find the perfect policy to fit your needs and budget. Plus, with their 24/7 customer service and support, you can travel with peace of mind knowing they’re always there to help. Don’t risk losing your hard-earned money and precious vacation time – visit InsureMyTrip.com today for your travel insurance needs! Love2Cruise highly recommends InsureMyTrip.com for hassle-free travel protection.