Carnival Beverage Prices
Carnival Cheers! (all inclusive drink package)
This is the alcohol package that Carnival offers. This is so you can drink alcohol during your cruise and not have to worry about a bill.
The cost is $70.74 after gratuity in advance per person, per day and $76.64 on board per person, per day. All drinks must be $20 or less per serving.
Drinks you can take with you
Keep in mind when you purchase the Cheers! package of 2 things:
- You’re allowed to take 1 bottle of wine per adult 21+ on the ship with you; each human is allowed 12 cans of soda as well. You can purchase more soda in each port if you run out.
- You need to think about your port days. If you’re going to be in port all day, you won’t be on the ship as long to utilize your drink package.
What's included with Cheers! ?
What's not included with Cheers! ?
- If you are sailing from Galveston Texas or New York, Cheers! is not activated until 6am the second day of your cruise due to state laws. Any drinks you purchase prior to day 2, you will need to pay for.
- You are not allowed to share the package with anyone. If you are caught sharing, your Cheers! will be revoked and no refund will be given.
- Everyone aged 21 and older in the cabin MUST purchase Cheers!. There are NO EXCEPTIONS.
- You must purchase Cheers! for the entire duration of your cruise. This is not available on a per day basis. Even if you’re in port, you must purchase it.
- Cheers! is only valid on the ship. It’s not valid on any island off of the ship. This includes Half Moon Cay, Princess Cay, Amber Cove.
- You’re limited to 1 drink at a time, with a 5 minute window in between. You can order a bottle of water with alcohol however.
- You’re limited to 15 drinks per day (6a-6p). After that, you will not be served any alcohol. This also applies to guests without Cheers. Non-alcoholic beverages do not apply toward your limit.
Bottomless Bubbles is a soda package offered by Carnival that allows guests unlimited access to soda and juices throughout their cruise. This package allows guests to enjoy all their favorite soft drinks and juices without worrying about the cost.
Bottomless Bubbles is available for purchase online before the cruise or aboard the ship. This package is ideal for families or individuals who want to have unlimited access to non-alcoholic beverages while on vacation.
The cost for Bottomless Bubbles is $9.50 per day for adults and $6.95 per day for kids.
Carnival offers Pepsi products. Certain ships have fountain sodas while others have cans.
Bottomless Bubbles does not include bottled water, hot drinks, room service, virgin drinks, or milkshakes.
Non-alcoholic beverages served on Carnival
- Diet Pepsi
- Pepsi Zero Sugar
- Caffeine Free Pepsi
- Diet Pepsi Caffeine Free
- Sierra Mist
- Sierra Mist Zero Sugar
- Mug Root Beer
- Mountain Dew
- Diet Mountain Dew
- Dr. Pepper (TX/NO ONLY)
- Bubly Lime Sparkling Water
- Bubly Grapefruit Sparkling Water
- Bubly Orange Sparkling Water
- 1. Naked Green Machine
- Naked Mighty Mango
- Naked Strawberry Banana
- Pure Leaf Unsweetened Black Tea
- Pure Leaf Sweet Tea
- Gatorade Lemon Line
- Gatorade Fruit Punch
- Propel Berry
- Propel Grape
- Propel Kiwi Strawberry
- Starbucks Frappuccino
- Starbucks Double Shot Espresso
- Muscle Milk Protein Shake Intense Vanilla
- Muscle Milk Protein Shake Knockout Chocolate
We highly recommend
Are you planning a trip but worried about unforeseen events ruining your plans? Look no further than InsureMyTrip.com! Their website offers a comprehensive range of travel insurance options to protect you against unexpected trip cancellations, medical emergencies, lost baggage, and more. Compare and choose from their top-rated providers to find the perfect policy to fit your needs and budget. Plus, with their 24/7 customer service and support, you can travel with peace of mind knowing they’re always there to help. Don’t risk losing your hard-earned money and precious vacation time – visit InsureMyTrip.com today for your travel insurance needs! Love2Cruise highly recommends InsureMyTrip.com for hassle-free travel protection.